Effective & Economical Mold Remediation, Removal & Testing in Egg Harbor Township, NJ
Egg Harbor Township is a region located in Atlantic County, NJ. Established in April of 1774, it is one of the oldest townships in New Jersey. Due to this fact, there are thousands of homes in this region over 50-100 years old.
Many of these old homes are contaminated with mold due to decades of harsh weather, humidity and deterioration.
If you need mold testing or removal done on your Egg Harbor home, we are fully devoted to earning your trust. We insist you educate yourself about this problem, research companies and make a meticulous choice for whom you welcome into your home.
MMRG, LLC is not the type of company that conducts 10 minutes inspections and immediately tries to sell you mold testing.
We recognize that in most cases, mold testing does not even need to be done. The primary goal is kill, remove and remediation all the mold in your home. We will address the source of the problem and shield your home so mold never comes back again.
Our company employees some of the most experienced mold inspectors in the United States. Our senior inspector Randy Cece is internationally renowned for his very unique and effective approach to mold remediation.
- We never ignore good science or try to rewrite the rulebook.
- We don’t veer from time tested methods to experiment with potentially unsafe practices in your home.
- We do not believe in dry ice blasting. It is extremely expensive and does absolutely nothing to stop mold from growing back.
- We do not believe in fogging homes. There is no safe way or proper way to do this. It may work for termites or other pests, but mold is a fungi and a very different species. Once it gets underneath surfaces fogging will do little to kill or stop it from growing back.
- We believe in regular training, real science, and real solutions at really affordable rates.
If that’s something that sounds alright with you, if you have any questions about mold testing or remediation, then give us a call at: 908-601-1307!